Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day of School

Well it has finally arrived!! They were off to school nervous and excited. They seem to have had a good first day. Porter had school lunch and when he got home he said "mom I want home lunch tomorrow the kids all told me my food looked liked throw up" it was mac & cheese. So much for the school lunches we had when we were growing up. It was hard to leave Porter all day seems so long and he is still so little. No one had any hesitations about going back today so we will see!

7 comments:

Jenni said...

Cute kids, glad they had a good day!!!

Bonnie said...

Darling photos of your kids. I love to look at your pictures. You really are a great photographer! Too bad about the school lunch, I'll have to ask my boys if they like it or not?

Nat and Dave said...

offically the cutest kids ever. they are adorable! seriously...could they get any cuter? love the pics!! happy first day at school to them!!

Kelli said...

Alicia,
Your kids are so cute and you take great phots. I love the office and am glad that you are getting into it so we can talk about it!!

spenceandcass said...

Ahhh cute.

Cuties on Top said...

Your kids are so cute!! Its funny how fast they grow up!! I can't believe how fast we all grow up, it seems like barely we were all just little kids going to school on the first day too!

Nicole said...

What cute pictures, I love the background too!