Monday, August 4, 2008

Another year older!!

So I tried not to have another birthday this year I think that after you turn 30 you should be able to opt out. The older I get the more awkward I feel about the attention. Any who, it was a great b-day. My kids made me things from around the house I always love that, they think it is so much fun. You just have to wait a while to put all of it back where they got it from so they don't notice. My fun sis-in-laws took me to Olive Garden for lunch it was a nice break to actually go somewhere without our combined 11 kids. Lots of laughing and girl talk that was much needed!! I would have a picture but sometimes I feel so weird asking the waiter to take our picture, but trust me they are all super cute girls!! Thanks a ton. My sweet hubby took me to get a couples massage that ended way too quickly! It was a great day.
The next day we went to Famous Daves with some of our good friends! Poor Kelli got stuck in
3 1/2 hours of traffic on I-15 I felt so bad for her she is 8 months pregnant, talk about bladder control!! Her cute husband came anyway he is a good sport. We thought she would be able to make it. I am so grateful for great family and friends!

6 comments:

Nat and Dave said...

Happy birthday! You are one sexy lady! You can't be older than 30! Owe owe baby! Hope you had a good birthday! I'm so jealous you guys got to go to bear lake! I love that place!

Jenifer said...

I'm glad you had a fun birthday. The couples massage sounds heavenly! I thought you were 29.

Jenni said...

I am glad we could celebrate with you even though it was almost impossible!!! We love you!

THE WILSONS said...

Happy Birthday Alicia! You are the cutest thiry something I've ever met!

spenceandcass said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!

Sherice said...

Happy Birthday Girl!! In my family we stop counting at 29-I think my Mom just celebrated her 29th birthday for the 18th time!! ha ha! You are so stinkin' cute! I'm glad you had a great day!