Monday, August 4, 2008

Bear Lake!!



We love Bear Lake! Brian and I actually went on our honeymoon there! We are grateful to wonderful friends that invite us and some other couples up to their cabin every year. What a fun trip! We hung out on the beach all day, water skied, and relaxed!! All the kids tried to water ski and did great. The adults had a great time trying to learn how to surf behind the boat (something I have never heard of before) it was a blast although I sucked. It looked a lot easier than it was. I will have to get the picks from Johnny's camera I was having too much fun I forgot to get my camera out!

I always think of how it would to be a part of a polygamist family when we get together like this. Everything is so much easier when you have 5 women doing everything together. I do have a problem sharing my husband that part I am not okay with!! But how easy life would be to share all the chores!!

Johnny and Kelly little boy Ky got stung by a bee on his lip and it made his whole face swell!! He was such a trooper. Luckily this was the only injury on this trip. Poor little guy.

We all had a great time. Thanks Jas and Jen for always being such great hosts and inviting us up. You are the best!!!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

It was a blast and we look forward to having all of you next year!!! We love you guys and are so glad to have you as friends!!!!!!

Kelli said...

What a fun trip!!! My poor little Ky. I agree with the polygamist thing. I can't believe how much five women can accomplish!!

spenceandcass said...

Those blasted bees! I have seriously been stung like 3 times in the last 2 weeks!
I'm glad you guys had a fun time in Bear Lake! I love it there.

Nicole said...

Alicia, I am glad I found your blog! I have decided Bear Lake is the place to be for our ward, it seems like everyone is up there in the summer.