Sunday, August 17, 2008

School Count down!!

The count down is on 1 week from tomorrow school starts.  Not that I don't love my kids we are in serious need of a routine!!  And I really think they need to have time to miss each other during the day, these last couple of weeks they have had to much togetherness and not in the good way!!  I love the start of a new school year, new back packs and clothes and all the excitement the kids feel.  I know that as soon as they go I will miss them and wish they were home just a little longer. It will be Porter's first year in all day school which I stress about because they are gone for so long.  I know he will do great and I will have to suck it up.  Wyatt and I will have a great time together.  I need to take some pics for my new header so I will add those later!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

That makes me sad, even though I don't go to school anymore, I still get that feeling of dread this time every year!

Kelli said...

Oh yes, I remember the first day of school and planning forever what I would wear on the first day. What great memories you brought back. Cutest pictures ever!!