Saturday, August 16, 2008

I AM.......

i am: on the computer duh!!
i think: my eyes are really tired
i know: how blessed I am to have such a great family
i want: chocolate and peanut butter ice cream from Ben & Jerry's
i have: to go to bed to get up for church 
i dislike: seafood
i miss: my mom, dad and my grandpa
i fear: not teaching my children everything they should know
i feel: sleepy
i hear: the olympics and mosquito abatement truck
i smell: yummy fresh air from outside
i crave: chocolate and peanut butter ice cream from Ben & Jerry's      
i cry: at sad movies
i usually: check my blog once a day...ok maybe three or four
i search: for really good deals when shopping
i wonder: what it will be like to be a mother of teenagers
i regret: not going to college
i love: chocolate and peanut butter ice cream from Ben & Jerry's
i care: too much what other people think of me
i always: say never and always (ask Brian he hates it!)
i worry: about everything ( again ask Brian)
i am not: confrontational ..... in fact it makes my stomach hurt!
i remember: my grandpa's whistle
i believe: that you should ALWAYS be honest
i dance: when I know I won't pee my pants
i sing: with Bynleigh
i don’t always: put my shoes away
i argue: because I feel the need to be heard
i write: on my blog
i win: Brian at guitar hero
i lose: my keys 10 times a day
i wish: that Brian's back would miraculously be better
i listen: to other people feelings
i don't understand: how time flies by so quickly when you are an adult
i can usually be found: with my family
i am scared: of change and public speaking
i need: chocolate and peanut butter ice cream from Ben & Jerry's
i forget: my grocery list that I take so much time to make
i am happy: when I am with my family 

I tag Jen W, Kelly, Jen M, Shelly & Cassie

6 comments:

THE WILSONS said...

Oh my gosh! I've been tagged. I've never done one of these things... but loved reading yours, so I guess I have too. :)

Hope you guys are doing well. We think of you often. Miss UT. We're flying back next weekend for 2 weeks. Hallelujah! :)

Jenny

Nat and Dave said...

I must try this chocolate peanut butter ice cream....I love chocolate, I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER EVEN MORE! yum! loved the post!

spenceandcass said...

Ok......reading that made me hungry for ice cream! I enjoyed this post. It was fun learning a little more about you. Thanks for the tag......I guess I better starat working on it.
And yes......I should be in church right now. We woke up a little late.

Emily said...

Oh my... the one about making a grocery list, that takes forever, then forgetting it cracked me up!! I always do that...it drives me crazy1 love the post...and Ben and Jerrys choc. PB ice cream!!!

Jenifer said...

Girl, you need to get some ice cream in you! This is fun! I never make grocery lists either.

Shelley said...

I love you Alicia. Cute pictures of the kids- cute kids!