Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Birthday to our Little Girl

My how time flies I can't understand how 9 years has gone by so fast. Brynleigh has always been such a wonderful daughter. She definitely came with her own personality!! She has always been such a smart girl (with a lot of attitude) She is such a big helper to her family. We are so blessed to have her. Ever since she was a little girl 18 months she knew all of the neighbors names, their dogs names and where they all lived. She will talk ANYONES ears off. She is a huge social bug!! We always have to ask her the to give us the condensed version of anything that she is telling us because it would go on forever not leaving a single detail out! We have no lack of drama with her in the house. She is a complete neat freak and loves to organize things. She loves to draw and do any kind of craft. She also loves to sing or hum their is not to often when you are around her that she is quiet. Brynleigh loves her family especially her dad. We love her so much and can't wait to see what the next nine years will bring! (oh that thought kind of gives me a belly ache time goes by so fast)
Happy Birthday Brynleigh J.

11 comments:

Jenni said...

What a sweet and darling girl!!! We love Bryn and would take her anytime you need less drama!!! She is a delight to be around. We love you Bryn. Happy Happy Birthday!!!

spenceandcass said...

Happy birthday to Brynleigh! She sounds a lot like Ava........the talking non-stop part.

Ty and Sun said...

Thanks Alicia for all your support! ty wants the kids and I down there the whole time he is gone, so we will be down in Nov. through March, so for sure we will see a lot of each other, (I hope everyone is not still mad with me). Tell Bryn we love her and I hope she had the best birthday ever.

Denise said...

Happy Birthday Bryn! We love you!

Jana said...

Hey Bryn-
Happy Birthday! I'm glad we get to keep ya a few more months in Activity Days. You are so fun to have in there. Hey you blew me away with your solo in primary today. You are so talented!

Bonnie said...

Happy Birthday Brynleigh! What a cutie you are!!

Emily said...

I love her! And I love the drama! She is one talented little girl.... she will also make an awesome babysitter in a few years!

The Mullins said...

Happy birthday Brynleigh! We love you in Primary. You set such a great example for the other kids.

Alicia, thanks for the wrestling info. Art was SO excited to get James signed up!

Brycie @ Reenie Jae Creations said...

OHHHH I remember when you got those pictures of her when she was born! I can't believe how much she is growing up! Happy B-Day Bryn!

Sherice said...

She is such a doll!! Happy Birthday Brynleigh!! It is amazing how fast time really goes. Ya, it gives me a belly ache too. Just savor it, huh. Cute post!

Kelli said...

Okay, so I started crying when I saw that sweet picture of her. That would be Hallee right now.. 9 years does fly by quick. She is such an adorable girl Alicia. She will be such a good example to Hallee. You have done such a great job raising her!