Thursday, September 18, 2008

My cute Hubby

No he is not flashing gang signs he was showing the kids how old he is!!
I know this is a week late but better late than never right!!! Brian turned 35 last week Happy Birthday!! I am so grateful to have such a wonderful husband father and best friend. He is always up for making us laugh and having fun! He is a great Dad and loves his kids so much. I love that he is always trying to strengthen all the relationships in his life. He doesnt let our marriage get boring and is always looking for ways for us to spend time together and as a family. He had taught me so much in our twelve years of marriage, how to be more spontaneous, that worrying about everything is not going to change the outcome and not to let people take advantage of me are just a few. I love him with all my heart and can't imagine where I would be had I not met him.
I get excited thinking of what the future will bring, I never thought that after being married this long I could still get giddy around him but I do. I am so grateful for all he has done and sacrificed for our family. I am so proud of the man he has become despite bumps along the road. Happy Birthday Bri we love you so much!!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I think that is very sweet. What a refreshing thought in this day and age. I am glad you are so happy!

Mike & Zona said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BRIAN!!! HOPE YOU GOT MY CARD! WHAT A GOOD LOOKING GUY! 35 YEARS HAVE BEEN GOOD TO YOU! I LOVE YOU

ZONA

Jenni said...

What a guy!!! W e are so glad to have you both as friends. And since you were gone on your birthday, Happy Late Birthday!!!

spenceandcass said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRI!

Jana said...

Alicia, You should have posted this earlier so our HAPPY BIRTHDAYS weren't so late. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!(I thought you looked older this week) hee hee