Thursday, September 18, 2008

Smile

So since I am the one always taking pictures it is incredibly hard to get a cute family picture. It is quite a show of me running back and forth from the camera to be in the picture only to come back and find that someone was making a funny face, looking away,or pulling their pants up way too high with hands in their pockets!! The other night we tried really hard to get a picture up at snow basin it was getting dark fast!! Brian and I never have pictures of us together. We got one just as someone was honking from the road at us!! This is what we ended up with pretty slim pickings!
I forgot I had lip gloss and the lens cap in my pocket so my butt looks a little more plump than usual!!

13 comments:

Jenifer said...

The fammily picture turned out great! There is only 4 of us and it is always a struggle:) Cute new blog!

Craig Family said...

I am always amazed at the darling pictures you get of the whole family~ You are so talented, plus having such a gorgeous family does make the picture nice too. You guys are so photogenic.

Jenni said...

They turned out cute!! I am sorry it got dark so fast, I was on my way up!!! Let me know when you want to go again, I'll be there. What a cute family you have!!!!!!

Jenni said...

Oh, by the way, darling background!!!

Nat and Dave said...

SO CUTE! You have the cutest cutest family. I know i've said it a million times but i'll say it again cus its true! I love the pictures! You look so pretty! I like the lip gloss in the pocket look... :)

Jana said...

Alicia, you are so amazing and funny! Seriously like your butt could look plump.

Nicole said...

Really cute pictures, it is good to see YOU on your blog for a change.

Heather Gibb said...

You all look super!! Way to go and be in the picture!!! You'll be so glad later! I had someone look at a card I mocked up w/Ron and the boys walking and they said, "How cute is he a single dad?" Only in photos!!
Your beach shots were super!!

spenceandcass said...

The pics look great.....as does your bootie, my dear.

Bonnie said...

You all look great. Very cute background too.

Bonnie said...

You all look great. Very cute background too.

Brandee & Julie said...

Love the pictures! You are the cutest family.

Sherice said...

Darling pics girl. I think you look good with a little junk in your trunk ;) Too bad mine is perma-junk...I need to work on that! You and Tish need to drag my sorry bum to the gym!! Until then I will continue to slack!! How long can you use this baby excuse anyways... I might use it indefinitely. hee hee