Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sad day at the Kinne's



Well Boston our dog is gone. We have had her for sale on KSL for about a month because we felt bad that we didnt have the time to spend with her that we should. We don't let her roam the house while we are gone and we dont have a fence, so we wanted her to have a happier life. She is a great dog and the kids loved her. Talk about heart breaking. Porter just barely cried himself to sleep he had the hardest time. The people that took her seem like they will take great care of her, and even let her sleep in their bed. We will all miss her. And they said we can come to visit her when we want, which Porter wants to go tomorrow.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, how sad.

Maybe you can give Paul & I some tips, because we want to sell Oliver, or just give him to another family, but the kids are so attached, we don't know how to do it!

Ahhh, we are awful.

Jenifer said...

We had to do that a few years ago with Nate's lab. It was really sad! But the guy who bought her was wonderful and wanted a companion. (He was an older guy) I knew that she was going to a great home and she would be happier.

Emily said...

OK I just cried! Cant blame the tears on the pregnancy anymore! That pic of Porter broke my heart. Totally a bitter sweet...a little bit more sweet though! Only 6 more days...Yeah yeah!!!!! Em

spenceandcass said...

Oh!!!! That sounds heart breaking! I didn't even know you had a dog. I would kind of like to get rid of our wiener dog....you know, the one that barks like crazy every time anyone walks by....but I think Ava would have a heart attack.

Kristi and Family said...

Oh that is so sad. Puppy is sitting her with me on my lap crying and he keeps saying no they didnt sell Boston. What doesnt kill ya only makes you stronger. Love you guys

spenceandcass said...

THANKS! I would love a sign. The home-made one I have taped to my door looks a little tacky!:)

Kelli said...

I am so sad that your dog is gone!! I am sure it is better for you guys though. you never told me!!

Erin said...

Alicia, her website is www.skyejohansen.com, your blog is so sute!

Jenni said...

Ok, it's your turn to post! I know you have things to put up!

Jenifer said...

blogger police here. I'm watching you.....

Jenifer said...

knock knock...blogger police insist you post again!!!