Sunday, May 4, 2008

Finally!!



So the weather was finally good enough to have our hot dog and marshmallow roast!! It was a lot of fun and can I just say that hot dogs always taste better over a camp fire!! The marshmallows are always great and super messy as you can see but we had a great time. Brian made the most perfect looking and tasting marshmallows you have ever seen. I would have taken a picture of one but Brynleigh and I ate them too fast!! The fire burned way past dark and some of the neighbors came over to chat. We headed in to call it a night and wash all the smoke stink off!!

3 comments:

Brian Kinne said...

You do a great job sweetheart. Thank you for making life fun, interesting and comfortable. I LOVE YOU.
BK

Nat and Dave said...

sounds like so much fun!!

Jenifer said...

FUN! I don't think anything tastes better than a fire cooked hot dog! Glad the weather is improving!