Sunday, May 4, 2008

Like Father Like Daughter!!


Bynleigh is officially Brian's mini me. She has been wanting a ipod shuffle for quite a while now, however Brian and I told her she needed to earn the money herself. She has been saving for a bit, and had the idea to sell vinyl signs to the neighbors that say no soliciting. (we get them by the van fulls in the summer trying to sell anything and everything) My mom made here some signs and sent them to her and she was off and selling. She was so cute, she had a sales pitch and everything and wasnt even scared, after some hard work and the money she had already saved she had enough. We ran to the store and she bought her ipod!! What a little entrepreneur!!! We were so proud of her.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is awesome! What a smart girl!

My kids want an ipod too, maybe we should do the same thing!

Jenifer said...

Good for her!

Emily said...

She is for sure Brians daughter! I remember going door to door selling the curb addresses for Brian. I hated it! So that is good she loved it. Porter and Wyatt will be recruited soon.

spenceandcass said...

HEY......I want one of those signs!

Jenni said...

Way to go Bryn!!! Good thing you got turquoise so you Kenna and Kinlee don't get them mixed up!!! That is a great thing to teach her guys!!!

Kelli said...

Awesome job Bryn!! I guess that means I don't get a small no sociting sign...right? If they do come available I want one