Friday, October 17, 2008

Where a kid can be a kid!

We went to the much anticipated Chuck E cheese last week for Wyatt's 4th bday! Brian will be out of town on his actual birthday. I thought that by going on a Wednesday we would be safe from the crowds and we were for about 2 hours. Then there was way too many people in there. The kids had a great time and it is nice because it is new and clean and they don't let your kids out without you. Thanks to all the family that came I hope you had fun! Maybe my kids will stop singing the song on the commercial now. Happy Birthday Mister!


Wyatt and his cute little cousin Drake
Singing Happy Birthday
Cousins!!! We were missing a few in this pic!
Wyatt's cake he wanted it to be gross!!

7 comments:

The Browns said...

Hey guys we had such a good time at the party. Thanks for all the fun and laughs. Harlee and Pres will not stop talking about it. Thay had so much fun. Thanks you throw a great party. Love you all Jen.

THE WILSONS said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt! Can't believe he's already 4! Jack's close behind (April).

BTW... LOVE your cupcake!

spenceandcass said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt! Awesomely gross cake! I love it. Don't you think that Chuck e cheese is the craziest place on earth! I don't know if I can ever convince myself to go back there! It's insane!
At least the kids love it eh? Glad he had a fun party.

Emily said...

to bad my kids saw your blog now they think they will die if they don't go to cc soon! I agree better to go when its new not so gross! Happy b-day Wyatt

Bonnie said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt! We went to Chuckie Cheese's on Thursday for the boys birthday and holy cow talk about CRAZY!! I'm with Cassie, I don't know if I'll ever want to go back!! I love the cake!!!

Denise said...

Happy 4th B-day to "the other Wyatt"! We love you buddy!

Ty and Sun said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I trully wish we could have been there to celebrate with ya'll! We love you guys so much and can't wait to see everyone!