Wednesday, April 16, 2008

So Blessed





I have a strange fascination with other peoples blogs,  I somehow get to a blog of someone I do not even know and read about them.  I do not remember how I came across this blog but she is a photographer and speaks so eloquently.  She lost a daughter in an accident and it is an amazing blog.  I have been sitting here reading it and crying.  How blessed we are to have 3 beautiful healthy, energetic children.  Sometimes the day goes by so quickly with all the things that need to be done.  It is easy to forget the laundry, errands, mopping, etc. can all be done tomorrow, but how many tomorrows will I be asked to, and get to play ninja turtles,  jump rope, or paint each others nails!!  Time goes so quickly, make the most of it.

 If you are interested in the blog I was looking at it is sheyerosemeyer.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Nat and Dave said...

..courtney and i are the exact same way! Court told me about a blog that a started reading this morning about a young wife with a 1 yr old daughter who lost her husband barley three months ago...i have been bawling..her posts are so touching and really make you be greatful to have your health and your family. If you are interseted in crying....visit
http://www.brycedbrown.com/journal.com she is a wondreful writer. You are completely right, its so easy to get caught up in everday and take for granted the wondreful gifts we have right in front of us!