Sunday, April 27, 2008

Quite Impressive (it's all relative)






So I must say I am quite impressed at these skirts we made.  My friend Jen bought some off of etsy, and thought that it would be easy to make.   I think this of a lot of things only to realize we would be better off buying whatever it is.  Myself and my  sisters in law Kristi and Jen got together and bought fabric, (which we got way too much but we couldn't decide) and got started.  So not only did we make 12 skirts in 4 hours we fed, bathed and refereed 10 kids under the age of 8.  Not too shabby if I must say so.  We had quite the assembly line going.  This was a big accomplishment since I do NOT sew very well.  And I think they turned out darling.  We only have 17 left to make so we need to make it a girls night without kids to finish!!! We even decided to make ourselves one I will post pics as soon as we get them done!!

2 comments:

Nat and Dave said...

These are so cute! I am so impressed with you guys! How fun!

Jenifer said...

Way cute! What a fun girls night!