Thursday, April 10, 2008

Got to love my husband!!



So we have this photo booth on our mac.  You can take pictures using the camera on the computer and it lets you put all sorts of funky effects on them.  I replaced my other pic of my haircut with a new one because I have semi learned how to fix it now.  Any way I came across pictures of my husband on the photo booth!! This is what he must be doing when he is working so hard in the office. Even though it is a little creepy you have got to love it!!

6 comments:

Kelli said...

What a handsome picture of Brian!! Yea, I am glad I got a blog too!! It is a great way for you and I to stay in contact since I only see you like once a year...ha,ha. YOu can see how much my family grows!!

KElli

Jenni said...

That's Brian for ya!!! Gotta love these macs!!! Although I think my kids play on photo booth more than I do!

Jenifer said...

Too funny, now when he tells you he is working hard in the office, you know the real story!

SARAH said...

I'll have to try this trick out on my mac.
Yes, I love Etsy! You should also check out skirt.com.

Craig Family said...

Alicia & Brian,

How wonderful to see your beautiful family through your blog. I love how blogs let you keep in touch in family and friends. I came across your site when I was looking at pictures of Emily's new baby, Drake. I was so excited to see you have a blog. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. They are so dang cute. I think your hair cut is gorgeous. It is so stylish and not too short at all. You are just a beautiful girl and always will be even if you shaved your head bald. I always knew Brian would get the prettiest wife cause I always thought I had such a handsome cousin. You two are perfect for each other, and dang you made some cute kids! Drop us a line if you get a chance. Hope you are all healthy and well. Tell Brian I said hello!

Courtney

Nat and Dave said...

CUTE!! Your blog looks great! So so cute!