Thursday, June 12, 2008

Yes I am a Slacker!!

So I havent blogged for a really long time! I dont quite know what I have been busy doing but I know I have felt as though summer is busier than when school was in!! The weather may finally be looking up and it actually might feel like summer next week hallelujah. We have Cherry Hill passes and have been bummed that we haven't been able to go to often. Although we did go when it was supposedly the warmest day of the week last tues and it was only 62 degrees. We must have been desperate to go. But the kids and all the of the cousins had a great time, as long as we stayed in the water. Here are some cute pics I took of the kids for fathers day presents. I will post more soon.




4 comments:

Jenifer said...

Cute pictures. Did you notice I haven't been bugging you? It has taken a lot of will power...

Ryan and Jill said...

Your family is so dang cute! I love your blog...what a cute idea for father's day!!!

Jenni said...

DARLING, DARLING, DARLING!!! How talented you are.

spenceandcass said...

Cute pictures Alicia!