Thursday, June 12, 2008

Things we have been up to

So since I haven't been posting very much I just thought I would let everyone know what we have been up to.
Grandma Jo came and spent a week with us, and got to go to Porters graduation and be here for his bday. They had lots of fun together. We were so glad she came, and as always spoiled the kids and let them do all the things I don't. Thats what grandma's are for right. Here is Porter with his Cute teacher Mrs Bowers (Brynleigh also had her) We will miss her, she won't be coming back after she has her baby.

.....Eating brownie batter on the counter, in our underwear or pj's yes it was grandma Jo

....playing and watching softball and t-ball monday-friday only 2 more games left.
We finally had Porters friend party, he wanted to play water games we were lucky enough to have a day that worked out and nice weather they had lots of fun.


FYI to Bryn chocolate cake and braces not a good combination!!

3 comments:

Nat and Dave said...

Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun! I am excited to see you guys next weekend! I have loved seeing all your pictures on your photography blog! You do such a great job! I love your the pics of your kid in pastels...they are so cute! Dave and I were looking at them together and we loved them!

Jenifer said...

How fun to have Grandma come and visit! Is she still in Colorado? And I love your hair! That length is so cute on you!

Jenni said...

Yea you finally posted and look how much you had to post!!! How cute and fun you and you family are, have fun this weekend.