Monday, June 30, 2008

Back track!!

There are some things I haven't had time to post so here we go.
Porter playing baseball he had lots of fun and a great last game. He ran so fast this game (he isn't usually in a hurry for anything!!) when I asked why he didn't run that fast in all of his other games he told me "because I was saving it for my last game" Oh well now that make sense?!


We also went to my moms side of the family reunion. The Barney's of the Caribbean We were a little disappointed the weather didn't cooperate so we didn't get to go camping. It was fun to see everyone and let the kids play. Here we are with grandma great, my grandma we love her so much!! My brother Ross made us these awesome shirts!!

We also had a great swim day with all of Brian's Family, thanks to Aunt Zona and Uncle Mike for letting us come and play and have so much fun with all the cousins!!!

1 comment:

Jenifer said...

That top picture is so cute! He looks like a pro!