Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!!

Happy Fathers Day Brian!! We love you so much! Thank you for being such a wonderful father to our children. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for you! I am so grateful for the father that you are. You are loving and kind and teach our children how to be wonderful people. You have a love of the gospel and lead our home in a way that shows us that. I am grateful for all the time you spend with the each of our children to make them feel special and loved. Thank you for all of your hard work to take care of us!! We love you!!


Can't forget our Dads either Happy Fathers day to Papa Chuck and Papa Jeff!!! WE LOVE YOU!


6 comments:

Mikol said...

CUTE! Love the bottoms of the feet.

Cuties on Top said...

How cute! Your kids are darling!

TinaBean said...

You have SUCH cute kids and I love that pic of their feet!

The Browns said...

That picture of the kids in the tall grass is adoreable. What happed to pancake day? We missed you all. Love the picture.

Sherice said...

What a cute post. And that picture of your children is absolutely beautiful!! I love all of the colors. What a cute little bunch of people! You need to teach me what the heck I'm doing wrong with my camera- or maybe it is my camera...no... it's me. You are amazing!!

Halo BW said...

Such a heartwarming post!

https://www.viva.co.id/arsip/681895-strategi-pilih-asuransi-yang-tak-bikin-kantong-bolong