Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter & St George


Easter 2009!!  You would think that you would be able to get a good picture of my own family...it is torture for them all to sit still and look at the camera at the same time.  This was the best we could do!

We went to St George for spring break and it ended up that not one of the husbands could come so it was just us 3 girls and 10 kids oh my!!  The kids had a lot of fun now the moms need a vacation to regroup and catch up on lots of sleep!! We swam and went on a hike, dyed easter eggs  and had a easter egg hunt!
The girls were blowing in their suits and making boobs for themselves this is Khloe so funny!!
These two had enough swimming and played their DS for a while you could not break their concentration.  Two peas in a pod! 

Brian's sister Brittney came up to visit it was so great to visit with her although I think we may have scared her with all of the chaos!!  These are actually all Brian's sisters (Emily was not here when we took the picture but she was down there too!)
We also learned another use for an easter bucket!  It can also be used as a throw up bucket betcha didn't know that!  Unfortunately 7 of us got sick!  Brynleigh, Stetler and I got it the night before we left so the ride home could not be fast enough luckily no one had to throw up..... I was wondering how I would do that and drive at the same time!!   We had lots of fun, but are glad to be home!!

9 comments:

Bonnie said...

How fun for you! Looks like a lot of fun.

Cuties on Top said...

How fun!!! I love all your pictures!! What a fun weekend! All your kids are so cute!

The Browns said...

These pictures are so cute. Thanks or a great vacation. Sorry everyone got sick. Oh and may I please borrow some of these pics for my blog since I am a loser and had no camera. Thanks again for all the hard work you put into the trip it was deffinately one to remember. Love you tons.

spenceandcass said...

You guys look great in your family pic! Brynleigh's outfit is darling. Glad you had fun in St. George. Do you guys want to come over and watch the fights on Saturday night? They're gunna be good!!!!

Brandee & Julie said...

Im jealous! Sun sounds really good right now. Your kids easter outfits were adorable. Such cute kids!

Jenni said...

You guys look great and it looks like you had fun despite all the throw-up!!!

spenceandcass said...

Ahh! You had me a little nervous for a minute. I had to quickly check those photos again to make sure that my reflection wasn't showing. Hey are you guys coming over on Saturday night?

spenceandcass said...

We are planning on starting around 8pm. If you can't find a babysitter it's not a big deal. My kids will be here and I think that our friend Russell's kids will be here also.

Anne said...

What a great time minus the getting sick stuff! Yucky! Glad most of you made it out ok. Love the Easter clothes! Cute little suits for the boys too!