Friday, January 23, 2009

Hitting the Slopes

Our Brother and sister in law were so kind to treat us to a day of skiing at Powder mountain. We had such a blast.
Brian convinced Emily and I that we could go down a black diamond run with no problems.... WRONG!! We so obviously didnt belong that people on the ski lift above us were shouting "the green run is over there girls" and the ski patrol came and followed us down. All the while we had 10 yr olds zooming by us. Can you say embarrassing. It was still fun to say we did it. We rock Em.
Brian put the kids in Ski school, they had the greatest time. Brynleigh did'nt even need to have edgy wedgys she can't wait to go back. The boys did so great I was expecting to come back with them whining to go home, and I could'nt drag them out of there. Thanks Brian and Emily for the great day we owe ya!!

9 comments:

Jenifer said...

This reminds me of the time we went skiing. And i got to the top of the mountain. and it took me three hours to get down. I love the bunny hill!

The Browns said...

Oh my gosh yo all look so cute. Skiing is so fun. I am glad that you got to go with the kids and have a fun day. The kids looked like they had a blast. Yeah next time no black diamonds. hahahaha Love ya.

Bonnie said...

How fun! Your kids look great. We have really enjoyed going skiing as a family this year. Fun times!

Craig Family said...

So nice to see you back in the blogosphere. Looks like a beautiful weather day and lots of fun. I'm so glad you all get to live by each other. That's great the kids loved it so much too!

spenceandcass said...

Cool! I didn't know you guys were skiers! Would you guys like to go with us sometime?

Brian Arnold said...

Those pics turned out cute!! We did have sooo much fun!! Thanks for coming!! This is Em by the way....

Jenni said...

I am so glad you guys got to go, my kids love it!!! You all look great!

Cuties on Top said...

Yay! How fun! Skiing is great I haven't been forever! you guys are so daring to go down a black diamond!! You rock!

Ty and Sun said...

So jealous! It looks like you guys had so much fun! We miss you guys so much! Love you!