Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Okay Jen!!!



So I guess Jen is the Blog police, she informed me that I haven't blogged yet this week, so I dont want to get in trouble.  We just are not very exciting around here and I don't have as much insight as she does=)   We had a fun valentines  day we always have a family dinner.  We ordered heart shaped pizza's from papa murphy's.  The next day I was in bed all day with some lovely stomach bug, luckily no one else got it.  Brian and I were able to go the temple on saturday!! Yeah we have been meaning to go for a long time I guess the stars finally aligned!! We are really going to try to go once a month!  I had the embarrassing task of taking Boston (the dog) to her last click a trick training class today which she failed.  What a doof!! She did everything I they teach you not to have your dog do.   So we will be making up some classes lucky me.  She must of had some beef with me today.  
We are enjoying our thaw from our deep freeze we can finally see our grass and are starting to find some of the wooden eyes and noses from our snowmen we made in NOVEMBER!!!!  Even though it is only 40 degrees the sun feels like heaven, we have been wearing short sleeve shirts! Ahhhh spring has to be close!  Oh and Jen I am still waiting for your phone call!!

4 comments:

SARAH said...

Your blog looks so cute- and your dog is adorable!
Isn't this sunny weather awesome?! I know it's not warm, but I feel like I don't even need to wear my coat outside.
And watch out for Jen- she'll harrass you if you don't blog regularly!

Jenifer said...

i know, I didn't call. Wednesday for sure and I will explain everything. I think the cutest dogs must be the dumbest. Mine is really cute.

Jenifer said...

It has been two days! You need to blog again! ha ha. I know you are kidding about the police comment. RIGHT? I hope we can get together next week. Did you get my email?

Jenifer said...

I tagged you! Check out my blog to see what you need to do!