Friday, February 22, 2008

I have been tagged!

I hope I am doing this right but Jen tagged me so here goes.
1.  I was a clogger (dancing) since I was 7 and the last time I performed was when I was 26.  Just to explain I was not in my right mind!
2.  I love to eat those waxy chocolate mini donuts for breakfast as long as they have been in the freezer, or a burnt chocolate pop tart.
3.  I hate all seafood but for some reason I really like tuna fish sandwiches.
4.  I really really really hate public speaking of any kind, including saying the prayer in RS or Sunday school.
5.  I love doing yoga and going to the gym, it is the best stress reliever.
6.  My eyesight is so bad I cannot even get lasik done, there is not a surgery that has been invented that will fix my eyes!!
7.  My glasses that I wear (only to and from bed) only have one ear piece and fall off any time I look down but I refuse to spend the money to get new ones.

Here are the rules. 
#1 Link to the person that tagged you. 
#2 Post the rules on your blog.
#3 Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
#4 Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
# 5 Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged


I tag 
Anna
Jen M.

1 comment:

Jenifer said...

That's right, you were an Earnhardt clogger! I hate saying prayers in church too. Way too nerve wracking.