Thursday, March 19, 2009


 I am celebrating the one year Birthday of Alicia Kinne Photography, and you get the gift!! If you have a little guy or gal turning one and want their pictures taken this offer is for you!! Take advantage while I am building my Birthday Bash portfolio. Bring a cake and let your little monkey tear into it and get some unforgettable pictures. Just leave a comment on my photography blog {click here}and 3 lucky winners will be chosen at random in 10 days.
 What will be your present? 
You will receive a free session a($100.00 value) and a huge discount on a image released CD, the best 15-20 images edited and retouched for only $50.00.
Session will include trashing the cake and more traditional pictures so bring your favorite outfit and a birthday cake!!   
Thanks for helping me celebrate my first birthday and for all of you who have supported my passion of photography!!
Keep in mind I live in Davis County and you will need to travel to my home.

Don't have your own busy one year old??  Tell a friend or family member everyone loves free stuff!

4 comments:

The Browns said...

I will tell everyone I know. That will be sooooo cute . One year wow has time flown by or what. I am so proud of you. What a cool gift for 3 lucky people. I will get the word out. Love ya.

Mikol said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...and what a fun gift. I'll spread the word as well. Thanks :)

Johnson's said...

Did you say CAKE? I'm in

Shelley said...

Congrats! I wish you more success!