Saturday, March 1, 2008

Lunch with great friends!!

                                           I know this is not us but use your imagination!!!
Yesterday I was able to go to lunch with some girlfriends from High School!! It was so much fun.  It was if we talked to each other every day.  Jen was up from Arizona and although Sarah only lives in Alpine we have scheduling problems!!  What great women they are and I am so lucky to be friends with them.  Thanks guys that was great!! ( I don't have a picture because I didn't bring my camera but check out Sarah's blog for one I am the one with my eyes closed)

2 comments:

SARAH said...

Can I be the blonde one?
It was great to get together the other day- I really do want to come and see you so you just tell me when you're up for it. And you really must get over your guilt issues so we can go on a weekend getaway!

Jenifer said...

Hey, I'm not asian! I'm not even tan! I had such a great time. Would you like me to email you a picture? I would love it if you guys came down. Too much fun!